Calendar Labs is a feature of Google Mail that allows users to add functions to their browser-based mail setup. Some of these functions may be used to make Google Mail more accessible or easier to use.
To Open Calendar Labs
- Open the Settings menu (in the upper left part of the screen; it has a picture of a gear on it)
- Pull down the menu and choose "Labs."
Some Utilities to Try Out
Note that utilities may be removed without notice.
- "Hide morning and night" reduces visual clutter by only displaying the times during which you usually make appointments (e.g., the span of hours during which you are attending class).
- "Automatically declining events" will turn down event invitations for any time span you have blocked out.
- "Who's my one-on-one with?" automatically adds the name of the person your appointment is with (does not work if your appointment is with more than one person).
- "Next meeting" adds a small right-hand box that shows you what your next meeting is and how long you have until it starts.
Please use the form below to ask questions about topics that are not covered here, or to send new or corrected information. If you wish to contact Google directly, we recommend using their accessibility feedback form or joining the Accessibility Google Group.
Please note that your inquiry will not be sent to Google.