posted Feb 17, 2016, 1:17 PM by Eric Fruth
Google will gradually roll out the new Google Forms to the UMICH domain beginning February 24. View the full post on Google Apps Updates.
- View individual responses from the editor
In addition to the summary, see individual responses. If the number of responses causes performance issues, Google Forms will let you know how to visit the responses separately
- Get notified for every form response
Configure Google Forms to send email notifications whenever someone responds. The default is set to off, but you can enable it from the form’s settings menu.
To opt out and go back to the old Google Forms, simply click the running man icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the Google Form and follow the prompts.
- Responders will only see the new Google Forms for those forms created or edited in it.
- Existing Forms will remain in the original format and will not be auto converted to the new Forms.
- Formatting options are reduced to improve display on mobile devices.